Madyo – 0812 1847 8681
Umar – 0813 2843 2077
Abbet – 0812 2680 6637
Hatta – 0813 2813 6396
Muna – 0815 7509 5854
Jack Pri – 0813 2823 2052
Sonjo Kampung is an activity of direct penetration of the intent and purpose of Borobudur Cultural Feast.
Team of Practitioners will conduct site visit (as well-known as Jagongan) to the peoples in the villages, engage in dialogue and motivate the community and village elders about Gotong Royong, stay in at residents’s house or local homestay.
– Measuring the strength of Indonesia’s culture in ancient times in the context of contemporary life in present time and future.
– Stimulate the creativity of people in Borobudur area in the field of arts and culture.
– Strengthening the position of Borobudur area as region of central creativity industries in the country.
– Rebuild the strength of Gotong Royong and togetherness in order to create equitable prosperity.
Pembakti Sonjo Kampung:
– Redy Eko Prasetyo
– KRMT Indro Kimpling Suseno
– Ir Bambang Irianto
– Ir Ruly Febrian
– Drs. Dwi Cahyono
– Dewa Budjana
– Backtiar Djanan
– Agus Wayan
HANGING LANTERN COMPETITION (LOMBA LAMPION GANTUNG)
December 10th 2016
Participants: 20 Villages at Borobudur District
– Borobudur Lanterns Souvenir business opportunities and create night attraction for tourist at Borobudur
– Installation along a main road / intersection / strategic points (trees / poles / etc) and village hall.
Type of Lantern:
– Create your own hanging lantern
– Free raw materials, using new materials or from used materials.
Such as: Mineral bottle, glass bottle, wires, plastic color, used kitchen appliance, used household appliance, LED light / TL low watt TL, etc.
Creativity, materials and lanterns placement.
1st Winner CEO PT TWC Trophy + Rp 3.000.000,-
2nd Place Head of BPCB Trophy + Rp 2.500.000,-
3rd Place Head of Borobudur Unit Trophu + Rp 2.000.000,-
BREGADA PRAJURIT COMPETITION
Sunday, December 18th 2016 – 2 PM
Participants : 20 Villages at Borobudur District
Route : TIC to Borobudur Station
Bregada Prajurtit Competition as a form of Gotong Royong between Instantion/company with the community at each villages
– Each group must contain min. 12 person + 1 commander
– Wearing its own design costumes
– Costumes made from simple materials or used-materials
– Configuration: Men and women soldier role / kings role / nobles role / priest role / Hornets traditional musical accompaniment.
– Accessories: Sword / sword / shield / spear / offerings / umbrella / horse / cow / wagon etc.
– Performed motion configuration.
Creativity, togetherness and costumes.
1st Winner Bupati Magelang Trophy + Rp 3.000.000,-
2nd Place Dandim Trophy + Rp 2.500.000,-
3rd Place Kapolresta Trophy + Rp 2.000.000,-
December 17th – 18th 2016 2 PM – 11 PM
- Tingal Wanurejo Stage
Performed by: Wanurejo, Bigaran, Candirejo, Kenalan, Sambeng.
- Tuksono Village Stage
Performed by: Tuksongo, Karanganyar, Majaksingi, Ngargogondo, Tanjungsari.
- Tegalarum Village Market Stage:
Performed by: Tegalarum, Karangrejo, Kebonsari, Ngadiharjo, Kembang Limus.
- Bumiharjo Village Stage:
Performed by: Bumiharjo, Borobudur, Wringin Putih, Karang Tengah, Giri Purno
BOROBUDUR CULTURAL FEAST
Saturday, December 17th 2016
Location : Lumbini park, Borobudur Temple
Event and Activities :
- Sound of Borobudur (Dewa Budjana, Trie Utama, Redy Eko Prasetyo, etc)
- Karawitan Jogja Gangsa Nagari, 50 drummers and gerong from: Vietnam, Tiongkok, Rusia, Bulgari, Spain, Ukraina, India, Thailand, Cambodia, Tanzania, South Korea, Timor Leste, Australia, Italia, Cheko etc.
- Kirab Nitilaku Mahakarya Borobudur
- Gita Persada Borobudur Traditional Dance
- Relief Penerus, etc